No one should leave a substance use disorder untreated due to their financial situation. Free Rhode Island recovery centers offer treatment for individuals in low-income households.
Services at addiction treatment centers near Coventry, Rhode Island, include behavioral health treatment, peer support, and discharge planning to other levels of care.
List Of Free Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers Near Coventry, Rhode Island
The following treatment centers near Coventry, RI, accept Medicaid and hold accreditations from nationally recognized organizations.
1. Thrive Behavioral Health Lane, Warwick, Rhode Island
Thrive Behavioral Health Lane is a nonprofit addiction recovery facility in Warwick, RI, offering standard outpatient treatment and an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Outpatient services include:
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- 12-step group facilitation
- individual and group counseling
- coordination with detoxification centers
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) has accredited this facility.
Clients experiencing financial difficulty can access payment assistance and a sliding scale fee.
Treatment services can be paid through:
- state-financed health insurance plans, such as Medicaid
- private health insurance
- federal funding through a substance abuse program
Location and contact information:
50 Health Ln.
Warwick, RI 02886
2. Tides Family Services, West Warwick, Rhode Island
Tides Family Services is an outpatient treatment facility designed for those who’ve completed inpatient treatment, a stay in a detox center, or are just beginning their recovery journey.
Some of the treatment services offered at Tides Family Services include:
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- group, individual, and family counseling
- young adult and adolescent treatment
- relapse prevention skills
- trauma-informed care
- Spanish-speaking services
- treatment for co-occurring disorders
- aftercare planning to sober living homes and other aftercare services
The Council on Accreditation (COA) has accredited this treatment center.
Clients can pay for services with block grant funding, state funding, or private health insurance.
Location and contact information:
215 Washington St.
West Warwick, RI 02893
3. SSTAR of Rhode Island Inc, Cranston, Rhode Island
SSTAR of Rhode Island, Inc. is a rehabilitation facility in Cranston, RI, offering long-form and short-term residential treatment programs in a drug-free environment.
Medications, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and contingency management are some of the services clients may benefit from at this facility.
Payment options include Indian Health Service (IHS)/Tribal/Urban funds, block grant funding, and self-payment.
The Rhode Island Department of Public Health has licensed SSTAR of Rhode Island, Inc.
Location and contact information:
80 E. St.
Cranston, RI 02920
How To Access Free Alcohol And Drug Addiction Recovery Services Near Coventry, Rhode Island
Treatment centers near Coventry, RI, can help anyone recover from drug abuse, regardless of their income or access to resources. Read on to learn more.
Low-Cost Payment Options
Many addiction recovery options in Rhode Island and across the nation understand that most people cannot pay large amounts for services.
For this reason, rehabilitation centers offer low-payment options, such as:
payment assistance for eligible clients
sliding scale fees, which allow clients to pay for substance abuse healthcare based on their income
Rhode Island Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
Medicaid in Rhode Island is referred to as the Rhode Island Medical Assistance Program. This a federal and state-funded program that pays for medical and health-related services.
Addiction services covered by the Rhode Island Medical Assistance program include:
- hospital care
- preventive services
- medical equipment
- some forms of drug abuse treatment
You must one of the following to be eligible for Medicaid in Rhode Island:
- pregnant or responsible for a child 18 years of age or younger
- blind, disabled, or have a family member in your household with a disability
- 65 years of age or older
What If I Can’t Access Free Drug Rehab Programs Near Coventry, Rhode Island?
If you can’t find treatment in Coventry, you may be able to find more options in surrounding counties, such as Washington County and Newport County.
Addiction recovery facilities in North Kingstown, Narragansett, Exeter, and Johnston, also offer affordable treatment options for Rhode Island residents.
Drug And Alcohol Treatment Services Offered In Free Rehabilitation Centers Near Coventry, Rhode Island
You or a loved one will be given an individualized treatment plan upon entering a free addiction rehab facility near Coventry, RI.
This treatment plan may include:
- medications for opioid, heroin, and alcohol detox
- employment training
- discharge planning
- referrals to inpatient drug rehab programs and other levels of care
- life skills development
- substance abuse education
- recovery coaching
- specific treatment for opiate or alcohol abuse
- self-help groups
- case management
- child care for the client’s children
- brief interventions
- drug screenings
- educational help
- suicide prevention classes
- one-on-one therapy
- mental health assessments
- 24/7 available hotlines
FAQs About Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers Near Coventry, Rhode Island
Learn more about treatment centers near Coventry, RI, by learning the answers to some frequently asked questions.
Can My Child Be Admitted Into A Free Drug Rehab Facility Near Coventry, Rhode Island?
If you’re a parent and your child is displaying signs of drug abuse, you may not know the appropriate next steps.
One of the above treatment centers accepts and offers services for adolescents and young adults experiencing drug abuse and mental health disorders.
Do Free Drug Treatment Facilities Near Coventry, Rhode Island, Offer Hard-Of-Hearing Services?
Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing and experiencing drug addiction or alcohol abuse require treatment designed with their needs in mind.
Hard-of-hearing services, such as counselors who are fluent in American Sign Language, are offered at one of the treatment centers listed above.
Is Medicaid Accepted Free Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Coventry, Rhode Island?
Every listed Rhode Island treatment center accepts Medicaid, the low-cost health insurance funded by federal and state governments.
Clients with Medicaid benefits may be able to have certain outpatient services covered. However, other treatment services may not be fully covered.
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Today
The road to recovery can begin today by exploring treatment options listed on DetoxRehabs.net.Article Sources
- Benefits.gov — Rhode Island Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
- Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities & Hospitals — Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Providers
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Find Treatment Locators And Helplines